Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall and October



Fall and October

Fall always comes as a time of reflection for me. I see the changing seasons, the colors of the trees change, the cooler temperatures and preparing for winter.

Having lost my Mom only four months ago, I find myself taking longer looks at the sunrises and sunsets. I treasure each and every feather I find each and every day since she passed away. I also find myself sharing more silent moments. I love sharing my photo field trips with amazing friends. I will be planning the next field trip very soon, so if you want to be part of a field trip, road trip and camping trip to go experience some silent moments with all the beauty that is before us, drop me a note.

This fall, Katherine Payne Photography has offered a very awesome gift to the first 5 families who contact me. So plan to experience the change and spot out the location for your new wall portrait.

The Fall and Winter schedule does get very busy and full, so do not delay getting your images for your holiday cards and gifts.

I am also excited to announce the news that I have another grandchild on the way. What an amazing legacy, watching the children grow and being apart of their lives, my cup runneth over.

Keep seeing the light, take time to enjoy the changes of the seasons, give yourself time to have those silent moments.

No comments: