Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blessings

Hello Friends ~
This is going to be one of those, unusual posts from me.  So pardon the chaos that is running through my mind. Just remember I was born in the 50's, have blonde hair and I talk alot. I look back at my weekend and see so many directions, but wanted to take a moment to share, reflect and ask for prayers.
Mother's Day 2011 - Weekend Review

Spent some great time with a Mustang named Marley and Lauren.  Great Horse, amazing bond, so blessed to have these opportunities.  Please consider visiting Marley's Blog at: Marley the Mustang
Marley could use some sponsors to help keep him with Lauren after the Extreme Mustang Makeover is done, so if you have a few dollars you would consider sharing, Marley would love it, I would love it.  As a matter of fact, here's my deal on that note:  If you purchase a family session and say you want to sponsor Marley, I'll donate $200 of every Family Session to Marley and his wish list. Contact me at katherine@katherinepaynephotography.com for more information and to schedule.
Saturday, I was so blessed to spend some quality time with my family, which included the Ballet Gala for Isabelle.  OH MY, what a beautiful Ballerina she is, she was simply an angel, to quote my friend Jon, these are angels when they are on the stage and he couldn't have said it better. 
Sunday, I attended Church with my family and prepared for a special photography session.  Many of you know I am a Photographer with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Sunday evening, I was honored to meet this beautiful military family. Mom delivered her young son premature, and he is doing very well. Mom however is in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant. Please lift her and her family up in prayers. ♥♥  We will refer to them as the {E} Family so if you would please keep them in your daily prayers as they journey through these difficult times.
I'll end today's post with this beautiful link to Laura Story's song "Blessings"  Please take a moment, pause your day, its most touching and reaches me personally.

Blessings by Laura Story


Keep seeing the light.
♥♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prayers going up!
God is good all the time!
May He richly Bless you and this Mom of whom you write.
~Deborah