Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Final Days for "Valentines Session" and 3 Days to Winter Olympics

Hello All, We've reached the final days to capture your personal session for valentines day. What an incredible gift you are giving to your sweetheart this Valentine's Day, they are going to love your "Personal Private Showing".


Valentine's day is not the only time of year you can create and give such a personal gift and what better way to capture this time in your life than with professional images. Now I think we've probably all seen some "home grown" attempts at Boudoir images, I know I have and uhhhh, not a good result, so if you want this personal "Pin Up" collection don't try to capture it yourself, or have your friend with their new digital camera come over, schedule your personal session in the privacy of your home. I do not do "Pin Up Parties", my sessions are always private this is not a girls night out event. I'd love to talk to you about scheduling your personal session.


Now to Vancouver and the 2010 Olympic Games - With the Olympics starting this Friday, February 12, 2010, I wish I could be there, however; in the spirit of the games, I will be giving away a winter games session to one lucky person. This session will not only include a day to capture your selected session, you select the session, family, personal boudoir*, maternity, baby etc...... I will include a portfolio with eight of your favorite images. This is a $500 value and you will have until July to use this certificate. Now all you have to do is send me your name, address, e-mail address and phone number to info@katherinepaynephotography.com include in your subject line Vancouver 2010 Give A Way. You can include a little note with which session you would love to win (not required to win). The winner will be selected on February 28th during the Closing Ceremony. The winner will be notified by e-mail and personal phone call. I will post the last name of the winner on the blog March 1, 2010. You can enter every day but only once per day. *Boudoir sessions are adult only, must be of legal age to schedule this session.
So Let The Games Begin.

No comments: