Saturday, February 6, 2010

Website Updated

Well I feel like I met the checkered flag. I finally got my website updated some. Not perfect, never enough time in the day or days in the week to spend on it. My passion is taking portraits, not living at the computer. I have added many more categories, I now have a Charity page which includes Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, Help-Portrait and Portraits of Love.

I've broken up the Gallery, I now have 10 sub catigories: Weddings, Portraits, Senior Portraits, Headshots, Pets, Nature and Landscape (Including Fine Art), Babies and Children, Maternity and Boudoir, Special Events and Commercial. Posting well over 400 images in these categories, everyone should have a good idea of my style and passion.

I'm excited to have so many beautiful people and awesome clients featured on my website and I am also sad that I cannot include all my awesome clients. For those of you who have requested not to be published, I still honor that request and you are missed but I know you are there.

I have made a point to now try and visit the blog often so to keep in touch with everyone.

This will be a rather short post but I would recomend you visit the website at http://www.katherinepaynephotography.com/ if you haven't lately and check out all the new images.

By popular demand, my 2010 Professional Session Promotion is giving that Session Free with the pre-payment of $150 for prints. You cannot beat this deal, it is a $350.00 value.

Valentine's Day is coming really soon, but if you want that private session for your special Valentine, give me a call and lets get it booked. If we can get it captured by the 10th, I've promised you will have your finished DVD Slideshow ready to deliver to your Honey.

Well, thats all for now and lets keep seeing the light.

No comments: