Sunday, March 7, 2010

March..March..March..

It is so crazy, how fast the time passes and to think we are entering the second week of March already is even crazier.
Some Housekeeping Items:
1) Last 3 weeks to capture your Family Session and be included if you want in the International Charity Model Search, proceeds to benefit Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep.
2) Waiting to hear from the winner of the $1900 silent auction package, time is passing, I need to hear from you by March 28th to register your card.
3) Still looking for a few Senior Reps for the class of 2011. I have secured a couple awesome Seniors so far and looking forward to their Adventure Sessions.

I have put together a couple of promotional videos for Senior Models and Reps. Let me say one more thing. If you like to have fun, want to have the time of your Senior Life and capture the sweetest images. Take a minute and think about the program I have to offer.

I do offer sessions from "Get it done" which I named for those individuals who just want a image for the yearbook and don't want to have the adventure, to "Ultimate Super Senior Sessions" which is best said is a rocking adventure. So whatever you need or want we have it for you. I also am continuing the program to earn your wallets "FREE", yes I said Free. Here are a few ways to earn free wallets with your senior sessions.
1) Get the school yearbook information to KPP as soon as possible, before your session date.
2) Keep your original session appointment
3) Be on time, don't be late
4) Referrals, Referrals, Referrals

Each of these points earn you 8 wallets so out the gate you already have the ability to have 24 wallets before we take your first image and 8 more wallets for every friend you refer to and they schedule their appointment. Sounds like a good idea, especially when so many wallets are used in the Graduation Announcements. Think about it...

Spring is so in the air, everyone I have spoke with is having some serious cabin fever and although we don't have the full bloom of spring we still have some great locations to capture your family sessions.

~~~The Adventures Begin Here~~~


No comments: