Wednesday, March 10, 2010

update today


This blog process is not as easy as I thought it would be. I have so many thoughts, some really awesome and worthy of sharing and some are just thoughts that would be hideous to post so. What do you do? I promised to keep up on this so here I am. Early morning, fresh coffee and too cold yet to go out so here is my update today.


I presented a program at the DMFDA meeting last Wedneday evening introducing NILMDTS. I was invited to attend and present at this meeting. We had around 100 attendees and the program was received very well, it was a dinner meeting and yes we were included in their meal, and yes it was yummy. I was very pleased with the reception received and somewhat surprised with how many that had not heard of NILMDTS or the services provided to these families. Thank you for inviting me to attend and present at your meeting and for welcoming my husband and daughter who attended with me.


My travel schedule has had some significant bumps, I was unable to attend PPA's Imaging USA in Nashville for personal reasons with my very ill mother. I was scheduled to attend WPPI Conference in Vegas this year, tickets in toe and didn't make it out of Denver. Not exactly tax donation items. My trip to Arches is going to reschedule due to the Massive Rock Slide on I-70 closing the Interstate in both directions at Glenwood Springs. I'm reading it could be months to complete so this may be a "Summer Family Session Safari" instead of the original Spring Safari.


I have a wedding scheduled the weekend of the Denver Dumb Friends League Furry Scurry so I will not be present during their 100th Year Celebration on Saturday May 1, 2010. This is a little crazy since I've been present and supporting the league for the past 9 years during their annual event. I will be offering a special in honor of the 100th year so stay tuned for more details.
So stay tuned for the ever changing calendar changes, updates and adventures and keep seeing the light.

No comments: