Monday, March 1, 2010

Vancouver 2010 Give A Way - The Winner Revealed

WOW what a hockey game, great job to both teams, and the closing ceremonies were pretty awesome.

Before revealing the winner of the 2010 Vancouver Give-A-Way, I want to thank everyone who entered this drawing. I am touched by the response to this drawing, I received over 200 entries and will be excited to offer new programs as the year unfolds.

So to the winner of my Vancouver 2010 Give-A-Way. Congratulations go to K. Schneider.

The Climb the Vine Wine tasting and silent auction was on Saturday night and I am still waiting to hear who won the Auction Item provided by Katherine Payne Photography.

As we March into March, I'll be launching a couple programs. We have the Gratitude Project launching on the 7th of March. We have the Spring Headshot Sale and for the Facebook friends and fans, I'm launching a campaign to increase the fan number. I'll reveals those details very soon.

So, celebrate the season, start planning for Spring.

No comments: