Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Celebrating 20 Years ~ One Day Only Reward ~


Celebrating 20 Years today, February 23rd. I am offering a never before one day only reward.
Like these old trees spending their life together forever enjoying beautiful Colorado, hand in hand.
Schedule your special personal portrait session for 20$, today only in honor of my 20th Wedding Anniversary, I am giving your session to you for only $20.* Some Restrictions apply, contact me for details.
If you want to take advantage of this special reward, get on the horn, drop an e-mail, PM or use contact page on the website: http://www.katherinepaynephotography.com/ or leave a voice mail with contact information. As long as I receive your request today, February 23, 2011 (until 11:59pm), I will honor the Twenty-Dollar session fee for your personal session.
I am not available to take your calls personally today, because I am planning to spend the evening with my husband since it is our Anniversary ♥, however, every call and every message will be returned starting on Thursday 2/24.
*Not available for Weddings or Super Senior Sessions and time and location restrictions apply.
All sessions are by reservation only and session fee is due on the session date.
Have a wonderful day helping me celebrate my anniversary by giving yourself this special reward.
Keep Seeing The Light.

No comments: