Monday, August 30, 2010

As September Creeps In




Hello and WOW...... Fall already...... OK we have a few weeks left but September will hit us in 48 hours.
As we start to wind down the summer fun and transition into the fall season now is the time to prepare for the upcoming indoor guests and impending holidays. What a great time to unveil and share a new wall family portrait.

I'm putting together a "Moab/Arches" trip for any families or couples wanting to meet me in Utah and capture their annual family images in one of God's Amazing National Parks. Contact me for more details. This is going to be a great time.


This past couple weeks has been crazy. My husband finished his Masters degree at Regis University, so we are celebrating this awesome accomplishment. I will plan an official celebration in December with commencements so stay tuned for more details.


September 9th is Excalibur's 9th birthday so to celebrate all these 9's I'm offering a special gift with every finished print order, the catch to this tell me, tell me you heard of the special gift.
So enjoy your week, start planning your Fall Activities and lets "Make Your Memories Happen".
Keep Seeing the Light.


No comments: