Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 2010 comes to a close

As August comes to a close, I want to touch on a couple items that have been brought up to me over the past few weeks.

1) NO, it is not the end of Senior Season. If you haven't captured your senior images yet it is not to late, remember, graduation is usually in May which is several months away. So we still have time to capture your session and seniors can earn their personal DVD slide show of their Senior Adventure ask me how. Each school has their own deadline for yearbook submissions. Some schools have deadlines in September, others in October, November and I even have a few seniors that have schools with February 2011 deadlines. I cannot change the deadlines of your school so the yearbook images may or may not be included. Please do not let this determine if you are having your senior pictures captured, its not about a yearbook its about your senior year and Katherine Payne Photography offers the absolute best Senior Adventures around. Even the standard session is an adventure, so give a call and see how we can add to your Senior year with an exclusive Katherine Payne Photography Senior Adventure. Right now, the session fee is crazy affordable if you pre-invest $200 towards your finished images, your session fee is $50. Yes I said $50. If you don't think that is affordable, please drop me a note, I want to hear from you. Even if you went to the Mall Photography Outlets, you won't see them taking you on an Adventure with "REAL" natural backgrounds, not paper or muslin. Now I'm not going to just give it away, you must ask me for the promotion and pay a minimum of $200 towards your finished images by the day of your session. Seniors also earn free wallets. (If you are redeeming a Senior Rep Referral Card, talk about a good day, your session is free when you pre-invest.)

2) NO, not all my images are being uploaded to facebook or myspace. If you really care to know and if you have questions about this, please feel free to contact me personally and I will be happy to share with you all the reasons why you only see limited images and limited clients on my facebook page or the Katherine Payne Photography facebook site. Its not personal its business.

So enjoy the brief sneak peek at Brittany's senior session which we spent the entire day together and captured 4 times the number of images you see in this clip.

Take Care and keep seeing the light.

No comments: